Friday, May 8, 2009

Minnesota Opener Eve

Wow, I can't believe opener is tomorrow! I am going up to My brother Mitch's place in Cambridge tonight. We'll be getting up very early saturday morning and hitting a local lake up there for some walleyes. It looks like the weather will be typical Opener nasty with temps in the 50's, overcast, rain showers, and gusty NW winds. Lot's of things to do before leaving. I took all of opener week off work, so there will be lots of fishing. Here's how the rest of the weeks is shaping up...

Saturday Fannie lake with Mitch.

Sunday is Mother's Day....no fishing.

Monday I drive to Lake Of The Woods. I'll be leaving the cities @ 4am for a 10am ETA.

Thursday I head back to the cities. No fishing in the evening.

Friday morning I will be fishing somewhere, I just haven't figured out where yet.

Saturday or Sunday I'll probably get Lucas out for some fishing somewhere.

Should be a great week with great fishing. I'll report back with pictures.

No comments: