Monday, May 31, 2010

A Labor Day visit to the arboretum

It was a beautiful day, Memorial Day was, with sunny skies and low humidity, so me and my family visited the Minnesota Landscape arboretum. I injured my back earlier in the day and it proved to be quite tender while walking around. At the time of injury I wasn't doing anything too strenuous, just turned my torso a certain way while standing and POP! This same thing happens like every year, so it will probably take a week before it completely heals. So anyway,being early in the year yet the arboretum wasn't at peak color by any means, but there was enough color and texture there to make things interesting and did manage to take lots of pictures while I was there...

Valerie...


Genna...


And Lucas...































































No comments: